I have reached that point in time where it's a quarter past tomorrow and I have to be up in outrageous hours to work at my mum's flower shop but I feel so highly strung I want to write and sing and drink coffee and throw things. I don't feel like writing in sequence or with any kind of point so I'll let you in on some things I have been thinking about lately.
- Noise cancelling headphones are the best. I walk through the city listening to this song and pretending I'm in a romantic film. It's easy to do that when you spend hours mulling over feelings and times and when big heavy fake eyelashes cast shadows over everything you see and you're young and stupid and scared of taxes and changes and you walk like you have somewhere to be when really you're just walking for the sake of walking 'cause class isn't for another two hours.
- Everything I do is somehow inherently flawed with self consciousness and self doubt which I always subconsciously hoped was endearing but I am suddenly realising that this breeds insecurity and audiences sense that and subconsciously resent it.
- I have taken a higher degree of interest in One Direction's trip to Australia than most adults and I now know all the names of the One Direction people and my order of preference is as follows: Louis, Harry, Zayn, Liam, Niall.
- I have come to the conclusion that the best opening to a song that has ever been written is the first five seconds of 'Kiss' by Prince.
- I'm saving up for a RC-30 loop station. Judging by my current income and spendings per week, I will have enough money by two-thousand and not likely.
No comments:
Post a Comment