Sunday, 23 September 2012

I really love you

Today, I clean. 



I had quite a few other things on my list of things that I REALLY MUST REALLY HAVE TO RIGHT NOW DO before the end of the break that were on top of this monumental task, but after a trying past few days and a few panicked moments I decided that the time has come to begin the ridiculous bump out of the installation of clothes and books and fake animals that takes up 87% of spare surfaces in my room right now. I'm getting there.

It feels good, to rid myself of all this junk. My mum says it's good for the soul and I could feel my spirits lifting as I did the same things over and over; folding, hanging clothes, running down the stairs, then up again with bags headed to the op shop, piling books, listening to funny podcasts that are just funny and don't let me think about anything else.

The break is going just as fast as I was afraid it would and I'm chip chip chipping away at the pile of work that I have to to before summer. I love uni very much but with uni and band and gigs and writing and homework and friends and practice and exercise and teaching and all the other stuff that fills in the in-betweens, like food and sleep and worrying about things, I have a very full up time ahead of me for the next few weeks. But I really do like it like that, I gotta tell ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment