I've always believed that when we love someone we give up little parts of ourselves to them; that we're all just little pieces of everyone we love or have loved once. We are born whole and from then on, we just get more and more broken up with every contact we make. When a loved one is happy you can feel a part of you glow, in much the same way that you feel and inherently know their sadness too. I guess it's our responsibility to take care of the little bits of everyone else that we've been trusted with. Sometimes, we mess it up. Sometimes, too, parts of us get all broken and can't be fixed. But the wonderful thing about people is that we don't need to be 'whole' to survive, in fact, it is our flaws that emphasise our strengths.
Sometimes we need to remember that it's impossible to have a say in who gets to keep a piece of you.
I've made a playlist of songs that I've been listening to tonight while thinking about LIFE N STUFF drinking tea and trying to feel something for reasons not completely unjustified. Enjoy.
STAYING IN ON FRIDAY NIGHT TRYIN'A FEEL SOMETHIN' REAL PLAYLIST:
http://www.mediafire.com/?16z5g03f55ldc




No comments:
Post a Comment