But we have no choice but to go on. You know I was thinking yesterday: every second our hearts are beating, every breath we take in and every moment we exist, we are winning. Being alive is already a victory. We are all little triumphs, even when we're curled up in bed or crying into our sleeves or zoning out during lectures we really should be listening to - as long as our hearts are beating, we are fighting, and we are winning.
Anyway. There are actually lots of frighteningly good things happening in my life right now, I've just been weirdly going along and not really taking any of it in, til right about now. You know that audition I think I mentioned with Frida? Well, it turns out we are going to Singapore.
Yeah. I can't believe it either. We know two songs so far.
Nebraskatak are also releasing their debut EP on Friday night at the Evelyn Hotel, you really should come because it will be so much fun, here are all the details for you little doves...






No comments:
Post a Comment